Download Free Windows 11 ISO 64 bit 32 bit Update
Download Free Windows 11 ISO 64 bit 32 bit Update
Download Free Windows 11 ISO 64 bit 32 bit Update: Microsoft announced the new start on the official Windows Twitter account on 16th June 2021. However, the official Windows 11 release date set by Microsoft for the next version of Windows was not met. Nevertheless, when they learned that all of the features were being leaked online, they decided to hold the live event as soon as possible. In a tweet, Microsoft said, “This Is Just the Start. Tune in on June 24th at 11 am ET to see what’s next.”
Windows 11 ISO 64 bit 32 bit Update
Individuals who wish to test the first preview build of Windows 11 can join the Windows Insider Program, even though the official version of Windows 11 will be released later this year.
Even yet, there are plenty of issues that need to be addressed before the formal launch of the website. UUP Dump, on the other hand, is an open-source platform that allows you to download the Windows Insider preview build and continuous updates straight from the Microsoft server.
Windows 11 Release Date
Download Free Windows 11 ISO 64 bit 32 bit Update: Microsoft is all set to launch Windows 11 on Oct 2021, which will be available to the general public. The operating system will be available via Update Centre in Windows 10 and Windows 7.
Windows 11 System requirements :
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory : 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware : UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics card: DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x
- Display: >9” with HD Resolution (720p)
- Internet connection: Microsoft account and internet connectivity required for setup for Windows 11 Home
To get the Windows 11 Insider Preview ISO file, follow the instructions below.
- Go over to the website uupdump.net.
- Select either the x64 or arm64 next to the Latest Dev Channel build in the Quick choices section (x86 is not available at the time of writing this post). (x64 refers to a 64-bit processor, while x86 refers to a 32-bit processor).
- On the following screen, select Cumulative Update for Windows 11 from the menu.
- Now click the Next button after choosing a language.
- Select the versions to include in the ISO file on the Next webpage, then click Next.
- Then choose the “Download and convert to ISO” from the Download method on the next page.
- To download the packaging tool and the Windows 11 ISO file, select the “Create Download Package” option.
- Extract the packet into a new folder on the Desktop after it has finished downloading.
- To begin the downloading, open up a new folder and double-click the uup download windows.cmd file.
- The uup_download_windows script will begin generating the ISO file after all of the files have been received.
- The Windows 11 Insider Preview ISO file will be present in the new folder once this process is completed.
You can now install Windows 11 on your PC and experiment with its new software additions.
Download Free Windows 11 ISO 64 bit 32 bit Update with latest Feature
Well, we will be seeing various upgrades in this version of Windows, when comparing it with Windows 10. The new Windows or Windows 11 will be focusing on a new UI, new store, and various others.
Windows 11 New UI
The very first change that we have seen with the new Windows will be the change in the UI. Icons will be changed with this update. Tiles and software windows are expected to have rounded corners. This sort of gives a fresh look to the Windows.
There will be a floating taskbar menu design. The design will have the start menu, the action center, and the menus separated from the taskbar. The action center will also be changed with this update. The new Windows 11 will share the design of the Windows 10X.
Download Free Windows 11 ISO 64 bit 32 bit Update: Windows 11 is also expected to have a new dashboard. Using this dashboard, you will be able to check out the apps you are using and have an overview of your Microsoft account. Users will be able to check upcoming calendar events, recent documents, to-do lists, and various other things.
New Windows Store
We will be seeing a change in the UI of the Microsoft Store that we have in Windows 10. The design of the Windows will be appealing. Moreover, there will be some updates for app developers uploading their apps on Microsoft Store.
Run Android Apps On Windows 11
Windows users will now be able to run Android apps on their PC. Microsoft integrated the Amazon App store within the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. Users will have to download Amazon App Store first, and then they can download and install Android apps on their PCs.
Windows 11 brings in a new widgets section which will be accessible from the taskbar. The widgets section will show news, weather, calendar, your to-do list, and much more. The widgets section will be customizable, and users can customize it as per their preference.
This is one of the best features for people who work on multiple apps together. Using this feature using, you will be able to arrange the apps you are using on your screen to use them all together.
Moreover, you can create a group of snaps, which you can access from the taskbar later.
Integrated Microsoft Teams
Windows 11 has also integrated Microsoft Teams. You can now directly access the Microsoft Teams from within the system and connect with users easily. You will be able to use Microsoft Teams from the taskbar.
Enhanced Performance Of Gaming
Windows 11 brings new gaming features. It enhances the performance of your PC for gaming. You can enjoy better graphics while playing games on a PC running Windows 11. Moreover, it brings in an Xbox Game Pass, which gives you access to a library of around 100 high-quality games.
Will It Be Called Windows 11?
Nothing can be said about the name of the new Windows update. As of now, we know the name of the update to be Sun Valley Update. There is confusion regarding the name of the new Windows update because Microsoft said Windows 10 will be the last version of Windows when it was launched.
We don’t know whether Microsoft will continue with the name Windows 10, or will it be launched as Windows 11 or new Windows. We don’t have any information about it yet. All we know is, something big is to come from Microsoft, and it will bring some of the significant changes to Windows 10 we use now.
The post Download Free Windows 11 ISO 64 bit 32 bit Update first appeared on Tekrati and is written by WIndows 11